Your help is needed to make the TKPK5K a success!
Race Packet Pick-up on Saturday, May 5
- Packet Pick-up - assist in shifts that run between 12:30-6pm at the Takoma Park Community Center.
- Volunteers organize packets for pick up by runners.
- Packets include t -shirts and race bibs.
- Accurate record keeping is required.
Race Day on Sunday, May 6
- Help out at the race location, The Takoma Park Community Center from 6am until approximately 10:30am.
- Registration – Volunteers will register new runners and organize packets for new runners. Packets include t-shirts, promotional materials and race bibs. Accurate record keeping is required.
- Refreshments: Volunteers set up the refreshments for post race activities and maintain order post race.
- Start/Finish: Volunteers assist the race management company with the operation of the start and finish line. On-site training provided.
- Course Marshals: Course Marshals will be stationed on the course to direct runners and report issues.
- Fun Run/Youth Run: Volunteers will assist Fun Run/Youth Run Director with corralling participants, starting and finishing the races and handing out prizes.
- Clean Up: Volunteers will make sure the Community Center and environs are left in good condition.
To volunteer, please contact Kate Schofield